Sunday, August 26, 2012




I worked a lot of years but I don't think I ever worked as hard as I did today.  So much to do.  So much need.  People are in good spirits and began right away clearing trees and mopping mud from their homes.  Many lost their clothes, beds and furniture.  The government really impressed me today.  They brought little camp type mattresses and some food.  Everyone pitched in with the work.  We've feed people twice today, distributed water twice today and bedded down over 50 people in the school.  Thank God the school was spared and can be used for the people.  I'm too tired to even type any more and cannot even think about all the emotions that ran through me today.  That you all for your prayers and good wishes coming our way.  I am thankful we are here to help.  Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment