Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Mosquito Nets and Roosters!

August 31, 2012

We have been so busy distributing food, medicine, vitamins and mosquito nets. I haven't had time to think of anything else. Because of so much setting water the mosquitoes are rapidly multiplying. Without a net the people suffer at night and the chance of malaria and dengue fever increase. I swear the other morning I heard the roosters calling “Mosquitero! Mosquitero!” (the name for Mosquito Nets) I think it was God's way of telling me to get out of bed and get to the store and again buy out all they have! Every morning we go in and get as many as we can. So far we have purchased 247 nets and we still need more because the cries of the people or the same as the roosters.......... “Mosquitero! Mosquitero! Brenda, Mosquitero!”

1 comment:

  1. I'm now looking for a safe mosquito trap or some type of control device that can be safely used ... I'm just learning about chickens but know quite a bit.Very informative thanks for posting.Keep it up.
    Online Fashion Deals

    ReplyDelete