Thursday, March 13, 2014

Why Oh Why?

Have you ever wondered why I would leave America and spend two months working in Habanero?  I leave my family, my church and all the comforts of home to live in a little cement block house without full electricity and by that I mean you never know when you will have power.  We also never know when we will have water.  The water comes to the house about every three days.  On this trip we had a 10 day stretched with no water because a pipe broke and it took that long to get it fixed.  Fortunately a few years back we put in a cistern, so we have access to water.  But it’s back breaking work to lift it out of the cistern bucket by bucket.

Well, here are a few of the reasons………..First and foremost, God has called me to Habanero and the children there.  So I thought I’d show you a few of those children, because they are the reason I leave my home.





No comments:

Post a Comment